Are you looking for a scribe to write your resume and cover letter?
Are you looking for any content writing?
Are you looking for a scribe to write your business book?
Do you want authority and credibility beyond your networking?
The Writing Shed can:
- write your resume and cover letter so you get the interview for that dream job
- write your blog posts that promote your subject matter and your organic web traffic
- craft professional articles that can be published in your name
- interpret complex health information into easy to read articles that engage with your community audience
- create web copy that boosts your organic web traffic
- conference abstracts and presentations
- edit anything you write to ensure it shines and is grammatically correct.
This is what our valued clients say about us:
- Rose is very good at resumes. I couldn’t have done it myself. Thoroughly recommend. Too easy. D. Smith 2019.
- An excellent resume, so quick and so thorough. I couldn’t believe it could look so good. S. Pryce. Sydney. 2018.
- Wow, I didn’t think I was that great. An excellent resume and I thoroughly recommend Rose for her quick and efficient work. H Finkers. Sydney. 2018
- Yeah!!!!! My abstract was accepted by AHA and I’m a speaker at their World Conference in September. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. Jan Sky, BEHAVIOUR CHANGE SPECIALIST http://www.execstateid.com.au/ 2014
- Sometimes a copy editor seems like a luxury, but I’ve used Rosemary twice now and each time it has not only been a fast and professional service, but I’ve also learnt so much that raises the quality of all my work. J. Canty-Waldon. Consultant in Strategic Leadership e: www.jcw.com.au 2014
- I would just like to thank you so much for your work in my promotion application. I am really impressed by the enhanced quality after your editing in the document, especially when the work needs to be done in the last minute. I was worried that I might not have enough time to submit a quality application, but your prompt and perfect service had made this a reality. From your service, I feel I have also learnt and developed my writing skills. I am relaxed now because I know where to go in the future when I have more work to be edited. J Yao. Finance Discipline | Business School. The University of Sydney 2013
- The Writing Shed is a very useful tool for me as a professional historian. Its great to have someone who can provide suggestions for changes to the tone and style of my work, as well as accurate grammatical corrections. The very quick turn around times are a bonus in my busy working life. Jodi Frawley PhD Environmental Historian The University of Sydney. 2013
- Thank you for doing such a great job with my manuscript, Rosemary. You were very efficient, objective and helped me clear up a lot of things. Thank you for your patience with my manuscripts dry topic and for helping to make it sound more interesting. Thank you Esta Lessing. Business Analysis Excellence Pty Ltd. 2013
Make the write impression. People do notice! Give us a call, email or click on the contact page