Are you looking for a health professional to become your scribe for your medical and health writing needs?
Are you looking for a scribe to write your manuscript on your Industry knowledge and have it published online at Amazon?
- You will become the expert in your field
- Your published book will give you authority and credibility beyond your networking.
The Writing Shed can:
- write your blog posts that promote your subject matter and your organic web traffic
- craft professional articles that can be published in your name
- interpret complex health information into easy to read articles that engage with your community audience
- develop patient information brochures and booklets
- work with you to develop course material
- create web copy that boosts your organic web traffic
- conference abstracts and presentations
- edit anything your write to ensure it shines and is grammatically correct.
Why are my medical writing services and editing different? I am a health professional with many years of experience in academic, educational and medical environments. I know the issues, how to communicate with professionals and the community and how to create an article that makes a difference to your readers and your business. I have been writing content and providing copyediting services for four years and before that, I wrote many Health reports, education material, Journal articles and promotional material. I understand you want results from your published content. The Writing Shed is an Australian business and does not outsource overseas. However, if you are an international business we are happy to work with you and in some cases, your work will be ready for you next morning.
Copyediting (sometimes called proofreading)
Academic (postgraduate only), medical and health booklets, reports
This is what our valued clients say about us:
- Yeah!!!!! My abstract was accepted by AHA and I’m a speaker at their World Conference in September. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. Jan Sky, BEHAVIOUR CHANGE SPECIALIST http://www.execstateid.com.au/ 2014
- Sometimes a copy editor seems like a luxury, but I’ve used Rosemary twice now and each time it has not only been a fast and professional service, but I’ve also learnt so much that raises the quality of all my work. J. Canty-Waldon. Consultant in Strategic Leadership e: www.jcw.com.au 2014
- I would just like to thank you so much for your work in my promotion application. I am really impressed by the enhanced quality after your editing in the document, especially when the work needs to be done in the last minute. I was worried that I might not have enough time to submit a quality application, but your prompt and perfect service had made this a reality. From your service I feel I have also learnt and developed my writing skills. I am relaxed now because I know where to go in the future when I have more work to be edited. J Yao. Finance Discipline | Business School. The University of Sydney 2013
- The Writing Shed is a very useful tool for me as a professional historian. Its great to have someone who can provide suggestions for changes to the tone and style of my work, as well as accurate grammatical corrections. The very quick turn around times are a bonus in my busy working life. Jodi Frawley PhD Environmental Historian The University of Sydney. 2013
- Thank you for doing such a great job with my manuscript Rosemary. You were very efficient, objective and helped me clear up a lot of things. Thank you for your patience with my manuscripts dry topic and for helping making it sound more interesting. Thank you Esta Lessing. Business Analysis Excellence Pty Ltd. 2013
Make the write impression. People do notice! Give us a call, email or click on the contact page