The Writing Shed refers to the Australian standards for editors and proofreaders.
- Snook & Co (eds), 2008, Style manual, for authors, editors and printers, 6th ed. John Wiley & Sons, Australia.
- Macquarie Dictionary Online.
- Australian National Dictionary
- Australian Oxford Dictionary
Others resources utilised are
- Doyle, D., 200, Grey Areas and Gremlins. A grammar and punctuation refresher, 4th ed, BookPal, Australia.
- Flann, E., Hill B. 2008, The Australian Editing Handbook. 2nd ed, John Wiley & Sons, Australia.
- Strunk and White. 2000. The Elements of Style.Allan and Bacon. Massachuetts.
- The Chicago Manual of Style Online.
Referencing Systems used:
If you have another reference system that you must comply with, e.g. your University or Publishers Style Guide, please forward same with your document.