They are the major building blocks in your communication and marketing strategies.
Your documentation must be clear and concise, easy to read and in plain english business style.
This means no jargon, confusing sentences or unnecessary clutter.
Your success plan is writing that is persuasive and consistent throughout all your documentation.
First impressions create lasting impressions. The investment is worth the outcome.
Content writing, copywriting and copyediting
- Corporate and business documentation, tender writing, a portfolio of standard text reflecting your compay overview
- Medical and health related documents, rehabilitation reports and other medico-legal documents
- Adult education documents
- SEO website content, blogs, newsletters
- Business letters, profiles – corporate and professional, press releases, resumes, elevator speech
- Reports, submissions, reviews, policies and procedure manuals
- Promotional booklets or leaflets
- Postgraduate studies, research and academic reports
- Manuscripts completed as english 2nd language and ready to be turned into a quality english manuscript.
Content writing, copwriting and copyediting achieves results as they represent a quality standard and attention to detail.
We are Australian, qualified, experienced and small enough to give our clients personal care and attention. Your copywriting, content writing and copyediting work will not be outsourced. It will be done by our editors.
If you are an international client, your work may be ready your next working day. Ask about this service.
All good businesses and academics have copywriters, content writers and copyeditors and we are yours.
Testimonals and Reviews from Valued clients
- I would just like to thank you so much for your work in my promotion application. I am really impressed by the enhanced quality after your editing in the document, especially when the work needs to be done in the last minute. I was worried that I might not have enough time to submit a quality application, but your prompt and perfect service had made this a reality. From your service I feel I have also learnt and developed my writing skills. I am relaxed now because I know where to go in the future when I have more work to be edited. J Yao. Finance Discipline | Business School. The University of Sydney 2013
- The Writing Shed is a very useful tool for me as a professional historian. Its great to have someone who can provide suggestions for changes to the tone and style of my work, as well as accurate grammatical corrections. The very quick turn around times are a bonus in my busy working life. Jodi Frawley PhD Environmental Historian The University of Sydney. 2013
- Thank you for doing such a great job with my manuscript Rosemary. You were very efficient, objective and helped me clear up a lot of things. Thank you for your patience with my manuscripts dry topic and for helping making it sound more interesting. Thank you Esta Lessing. Business Analysis Excellence Pty Ltd. 2013
Make the write impression. People do notice! Give us a call or click on the contact page and send through your document.
Phone Rosemary 0407 487 495 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copywriting content writing, copyediting